The Montreal Escales improbables and Quasar, quartet of saxophones unite to present you “I’m not a robot”, the very first experimental techno-ballet and tragi-comic!
An atypical show presented in an unusual place …
Under the impetus of Jean-Marc Bouchard, the creation «Je ne suis pas un robot» is made up of the poetic universe of Jérôme Minière, the instruments invented by Jean-François Laporte, the contemporary music of the Quasar saxophone quartet and the creativity of the visual artist Marie-Pierre Normand: a real artistic and technological checkerboard.
Join us on the Ethel Camp, an unusual place with a breathtaking view of Montreal. A moment out of the ordinary to enjoy at sunset while enjoying a drink with family or friends!
* An unprecedented artistic and sensory experience that will leave no one indifferent! *
A collective creation of:
– Jean-Marc Bouchard: Music, original ideation
– Jérôme Minière: Music, text, dramaturgy
– Jean-François Laporte: Music, instrumental design
– Marie-Pierre Normand: Scenography, costumes
– Quasar, saxophone quartet: musicians
A co-production: Quasar quartet of saxophones and Les Escales Improbables de Montréal.
Thursday, September 26, 2019: 7 pm to 9 pm
Friday, September 27, 2019: 7 to 9 pm
Doors open at 6:15 pm
Ticketing: - 12 years old: Free | 13 / 20years: $ 15 | Adult: $ 20
BUY YOUR TICKET
* Beverages on sale on site