The SDC Wellington and the Gallea Art Gallery invite you to discover a beautiful artistic collaboration aiming to contribute to the local economy while encouraging local independent artists. This initiative will run from August to October 2021 and will allow you to admire the artworks of local artists that will be displayed in participating businesses in the Well!
Discover the exhibition online at Gallea.ca
Art Exhibition: August 20 to October 20, 2021
Art tour and contest: August 20 to September 5, 2021
- Maçonnerie Gratton | 3729 Wellington
- Aéroport Voyage | 3767 Wellington
- Chez Robin Marché Local | 3819 Wellington #102
- Alice&Theo | 3870 Wellington
- Ballet Hop! | 3984Wellington
- Boulangerie Pâtisserie Wellington | 3990 Wellington
- Benelux | 4026 Wellington
- Caisse Desjardins de L'Île-des-Soeurs-Verdun | 4162 Wellington
- Hakini - Clinique d'ostéopathie & École de yoga | 4255 Wellington #202
- Café Le 5e | 4437 Wellington
- Épicerie LOCO | 4437 Wellington
- Le coin du jouet | 4570 Wellington
- Fromagerie Copette & Cie | 4650 Wellington
- Marigold | 4841 Wellington
- Studio Tre Punti - Ateliers Artistiques | 5047 Wellington
Discover the different artworks exhibited at the different stores, through a playful artistic circuit! Find the signs with the map to guide you along the walk or the stickers on the doors of the participating businesses. From August 20 to September 5, 2021, if you wish, get on board for a contest that will allow you to win great gifts!
How to participate?
What are the prizes?
Take the chance to win a participation to the drawing of a gift basket including :
In addition to the Splash d’été! circuit, you can also come across several artists’ prints on the Well! Galleries, artworks, murals or even floor paintings present or hidden around the promenade, let yourself be carried away by the different shades of art, have fun and then share your #verdunluv!