Sweet Lee’s is recruiting motivated employees for the customer service position (counter service, cash register and general tasks)
- Full and part time (25 – 40 hours / week),
- Schedule to be determined (3 to 5 shifts / week)
- Availability required: Wednesday to Sunday (6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Shifts: morning / day / evening (according to needs and availability)
- Good communication in French and English required
- Ability to work in a team and alone, according to the assigned tasks
- Stable job, available for the long term
- Good communication between colleagues, customers and the management team
- Smile, friendly and courteous service required
- MAPAQ certificate (an asset)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Greet and serve customers
- Fulfill on-site, take-out and delivery order
- Stock and maintain displays and inventory
- Clean and keep the workspace organized
Salary and tips to be discussed and according to your experience.
To apply, you can bring your CV in person or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: JOB & position you are applying for).
Thank you to our partners
Need help with your job search?