A Falafel Yoni restaurant team member greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks + Responsibilities
- Exhibits a professional, fun and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items
- Performs basic POS/cash-register operations while serving guests
- Prepares food neatly, according to company standards, and in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manages products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
- Bilingualism is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.50-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Send your resume at email@example.com or in store!
Thank you to our partners
Need help with your job research?